Timberline® is the most popular shingle today.
Phil Bottoli, a RUBEROID engineer, laminated two strip tiles together in 1967 to create a shingle with exceptional strength and attractiveness. The Timberline® Shingle became the most popular shingle in North America. The following year, RUBEROID joined with GAF and became known as GAF.
We are the GAF?
A GAF roof protects more homes and businesses in the United States than any other product. With factories strategically positioned across the United States, we are North America’s top roofing producer. GAF is a subsidiary of Standard Industries, the world’s biggest roofing and waterproofing firm.
We safeguard what is most important to us.
GAF, North America’s most significant roofing manufacturer, focuses on diverse, egalitarian, and inclusive teams. We’re dedicated to creating an environment that represents our values of connecting, empowering, evolving, and inspiring where we work.
Our commitment to sustainability GAF is happy to encourage sustainability in all aspects of our operations. While delivering our products and services to our consumers, we strive hard to decrease our environmental effect.
What kind of coverage is there for flaws in GAF products?
GAF will provide you with replacement GAF Products and pay you the full reasonable cost of labor to install the replacement if your warranty claim for a manufacturing fault is approved during the Smart Choice Protection Period.
- UL Class, A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790, is the highest roofing fire rating.
- Fast track is achieved by combining Dura Grip sealant with the smooth micro granule surface of the Strike Zone nailing area. After that, the asphalt-to-asphalt monolithic bond cures for long-term durability, strength, and wind uplift resistance.
- For the first 10 years, there is a lifetime limited transferrable warranty with Smart Choice Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage).
- When fitted with the proper combination of GAF Accessories, it is eligible for the WindProven Limited Wind Warranty.
- GAF Starter Strips, Roof Deck Protection, Ridge Cap Shingles, and Leak Barrier or Attic Ventilation are required for the WindProven Limited Wind Warranty on Timberline Shingles with LayerLock Technology.
Timberline Shingles may boost the value of a house by 10% on average.
Upgrading a roof with GAF Timberline® roofing shingles may boost the value of a property by an average of 10%, according to a survey of 380 real estate agents and professional appraisers of single-family residential properties. All Way Roofers Inc. believe in Timberline GAF quality products to satisfy our customers for the long term.